Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm 
At a Calumet Photo in San Francisco. The camera felt great in my hands. In terms of viewfinder size, I barely noticed a difference between the E-30 and the E-3. A major difference between the E-30 & E-520, but barely between E-30/3.

The button layout was great and overall it was just a pleasant experience to finally get to use this camera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm 
I like the form of the E30 too. Sometimes I wish I'd gone with the E30 (or E3), instead of the E620. Oh well ... still waiting for the E4 or E5 ...... ..... .... hope not to have to wait forever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 pm 
Armanius, I HIGHLY recommend you to take a look at your E-620 raw files inside the Lightroom 3 beta. There is a noticeable improvement with how my E-3 raw files look and with how color noise is handled, your E-620 files may look better as well.

I'd go as far as to say I am more confident in using iso 3200 with the LR3 beta.

iso 3200 shot in a very low light venue so I had to boost the exposure in LR. The noise is much more of a fine grain imo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:29 pm 
I downloaded LR3 Beta ... I have no idea how to use that program!! Sucker looks mighty complicated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 am 
if you can download instant messenger i can try to give you a step by step tutorial on what i know how to do in lightroom.