A quick cut and paste of the latest spec rumours from 43rumours.com
. Worth a visit to their front page as there's some ammusing pics on there at the moment.
1) 12MP sensor. Some other rumor says there will be a 13 MP. 90% chance that it will be a 12Mp sensor and 10% that it will be a 13MP
2) BodyIS 99%!
3) 3.0 LCD and no swivel 85%
4) New liveview which works very well with the BodyIS 99%
5) ISO 200-3200 50% . Other option is 100-3200 50%. May this will depends from the final firmware.
6) Two colours - Silver (with black parts) and White/beige 99%
7) 17mm 2.8 and 14-42mm lens 99%
8) The 17mm will come in two colors (silver and black?) 60%
9) One more lens to come? Maybe a second zoom? 35%
10) Same autofocus as the Panasonic G1 50%
11) Video 720p ( Video Record can use 6 ART Fliters, and there is audio recording) 99%
12) Size 120×70×35mm 70%
13) SD/SDHC cards
14) The E-P1 can control an external flash (the FL-XXR)
15) 990$ body+kit lens 70%
16) New converter 43->M43 (with autofocus with normal 43?) 90%
17) external flash FL-xxR ? 75%
By the way, we only have to wait 6 days to know all what we have to know
I really hope they're right on the body IS, that is the killing blow to the Panasonic models as far as I'm concerned.
From previous comments made by Olympus on the MP race, I'd expect them to stick to 12MP but it's not really any different at 13 anyway.
Colour choice will confuse me.
Price here sounds a little less scary than the earlier post and give it a month or two after launch should be quite tolerable.
I wonder which lens will be in the kit though? The prime for the compact size, or the zoom to keep up on features?