Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: EM1
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 pm 

I have the Olympus EM1 which I find offers incredible results but can be a bit difficult for me to use occasionally
I have a question concerning the Face priority option: I have it ON at this time P mode. However the option to turn it Off is greyed out.
I do not want it off permanently but in case I do want to change the option the camera is not offering the opportunity. I am sure that there are ways to do it but when I access the option via custom menu (or otherwise) the face, lt eye, rt eye are operable but OFF is greyed out.

Perhaps the Off option is not available under certain conditions? I have been trying to get in touch with Olympus tech support. They are supposed to call me back (Maybe?)
I really would appreciate suggestion or a link to enlighten me a bit more.
Thanks
ppeter :(

Post subject: Re: EM1
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 pm 

Page 52/53 in the manual shows you how to do it and it works