Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Newbie
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 pm 
Hi All,

Just joined the forum and am doing lots of reading. I have just purchased my first DSLR, that being a Nikon D5100 with the twin lens kit. I really don't know much about photography but am really keen to get stuck into, although at the moment I'm pretty confused with all the numbers and lens choices.

I have listened and taken notes on the video tutorials and have learnt a great deal from them, great work. There just seems so much to learn but I'm not in any rush. I am in the midst of purchasing a 50mm prime lens, just waiting for the AF-S 50mm f/1.8g to come in, from what I've heard it is now available in Australia and some sites have them in stock.

Look forward to many interesting topics and please excuse me if I ask what seems to be some very silly questions now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm 

Welcome to the forum, pe5100 - don't be afraid to ask as you won't get shot down in flames here as in other forums!