Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nikon P90
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm 
Hai ... I'm newbie to use this camera and recently i bought a camera it is NIKON P90 coolpix and i purchased this in china So the user manual Guide is in Chinese .. so i m pissed off now and i need help ... i tried with Pdf file but it didnt help me out and i think this is a Very Silly Question for you people ... the question is

A timer is Blinking on my LCD continuously Image

this picture shows what is blinking on my camera ... sooo when i press display .. i want the whole display to be clear to take a snap but this timer interrupts ... so can you guys tell me how to stop it .. i tried with reset all settings and all the other things but they didnt work out ...

and also i want to buy a new cam [ i'll gift this to someone] and we cant fix external lens to this P90 i want to go now for a camera which makes me to use with lens too ...because i want to be a photographer so suggest me one friends
and with this P90 Need help and Thanks in advance ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm 

The camera wants you to set time and date I assume. You can download the english manual on Nikons website, and can you set the camera to English?
EDIT: This is indeed the Date not set indicator (I have read the manual online)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 am 
:P As i Said it must be a silly Question it is :)
Thanks WoutK89...The problem Solved ...
Yes my camera is in English .. if it was in chinese i would have commit Suicide :P dude can you send me that link which you read the Users manual .. I didnt find users guide ..so hope you share it ...

what about New cam .. which one is best and easy to use with Lens ... and Which lens will be perfect for a beginner :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 am 

D3100, D5000(/D5100), D90, D7000 In order of price/performance.
There is probably a lot of information already to be found on this website alone (Gordon's reviews).

About where I found the manual, Nikon's website (mine is nikon.nl), sign up to download them in the support section.

I hope this works:
http://www.nikonsupport.eu/europe/Manuals/FJ2v53AlKk/P90_en.pdf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 am 
Thankss dude....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 am 

If you're looking for a new camera, try something like a Nikon D3100 with an 18-105mm lens. The D3100 is a nice camera for beginers with features such as live view and video recording, and the image quality is very nice. You may however, want to wait for the Nikon D5100 which should offer better features, with the same sensor of the D3100 (At least that's my prediction). The 18-55 lens comes in the general kit with the D3100, but you may want to look at something longer such as the 18-105. Coming from a P90 superzoom, anything besides an all-purpose wide to telephoto would seem small though.

Gear: 7 Nikon Nikkor AI-S and AF-S lenses, SB-700 flash, Nikon D7000, Nikon FM, variety of accessories

"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs."
- Ansel Adams