Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:31 am 
Just thought I'd update. I have now received my whole setup-D80 and 18-200mm VR lens. And coz i bought of ebay there were a coupple of concerns but i must say apart from the postage side of things it worked out really well.

The body came with english manuals and an Australian power plug not an adapter for an overseas plug, which made me quite happy. Still tryin to work out a lot of stuff but I'll get there. I been taking breaks from reading the manual coz its making me woozie and gave me a head ache hahaha.

But I'm wrapped, went and bought a home for it today (camera bag). So I'm set to take controversial shots and change the world hahaha. Stay tuned for pics in the near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:27 am 
Congratulations on your purchase Jay (another jay :) )

Hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it and i;m looking forward to some of your pictures

Have a good one.

Jay >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:51 am 
Congratulations! My D80 manual took a right beating in the initial months as well.

Enjoy your new kit! :)