Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:02 pm 
the Canon cameras and the Sony cameras have been seen anything on the new Nikon camera...Every has said it is gonna be the D200s or even a D300 but where is the evidence of Nikon's new camera, there are no product details or specs that I have seen and I am really anxious to see what they are planning and if it will beat or rival some of the new Canon and Sont cameras, seeing as how the new Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III has 21.1 MP! I am even more anxious to know if they will discontinue the D200 and how much of a price difference the new camera(s) be from the D200 for better or worse because I need to upgrade soon and I might just have to go with the D80 which I wouldn't be upset over but I am thinking I want a more profesional camera. Not mad at Nikon just curious.

-Nathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:02 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Nathan, unless Amazon does the naughty again, we'll have to wait until Wednesday for the official launch! (although some of it may be under NDA...)

Gordon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:38 pm 
ughhhh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

Hey, if you're after a scoop, just keep searching for Nikon D300 or D200s on Amazon over the next few days!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:13 pm 
Sony's newly announced APS-C sensor (http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/200708/07-072E/) might give you an idea of what to expect from the D200 upgrade...

Darrin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:54 pm 
thanks guys I will do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:04 pm 
has sony announced a new camera? i thought they only announced a new sensor...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:30 pm 
mwahlert wrote:
has sony announced a new camera? i thought they only announced a new sensor...

Just the sensor I linked to...

Darrin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:26 am 
So is Nikon gonna say something tommorow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:18 am 
Site Admin

There is an event in the UK on Thursday, so keep an eye on www.nikon.co.uk, although I'm sure they'd announce stuff at the same time in other regions.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]