Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 pm 

Can any one inform me of any portable 4K interchangeable lens cameras that I can hold in my hand?
other can Canon and BlackMagic, Not red, those are heavy!
And not DSLRs with video as those would always have rolling shutter issues!

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:42 pm 

After doing much research, I found interchangeable video cameras are their own category.

The lenses are different and expensive because their mechanics are different as they are designed to shoot video.

The cameras themselves being video would usually be big though light enough to be shoulder mounted with a rig.
To record 4k video one needs to attach an external recording processor and storage.

For now I would continue to enhance my photography skills and knowledge, the next lens i plan to buy is the Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS II USM, i plan to save half the cost and the entire shipping cost and borrow the rest from the bank before I buy and ship the lens.
Making my 7D a sports camera, then I buy the 5D Mark III.

All paid for hopefully with money I make from photography here in Trinidad and Tobago.

My main goal is to get the best stills and video equipment to get the best quality stills and video for my personal use, paid for mostly by those very equipment and my full time job!