Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:56 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:11 pm 

Hi folks,

From this page it seems that not enough EOS 5D purchasers in the States are registering their cameras as Canon is now offering the following:

Register your EOS 5D Now to Receive Automatic Notification of Firmware and Software Updates via Email!

As a special service to our valued EOS 5D customers, if you register between now and August 31, 2008 you will be entitled to the following complimentary benefits*:
    • $100.00 Voucher for Repair Service
    • Priority Telephone Support
    • Exclusive Email Support Address
    • 3 Day Turnaround Time for Repairs, and a 20% Discount on Service and Parts
    Simply complete this form and you will receive your benefits packet in approximately 4 - 6 weeks.

*Offer valid in the U.S. only. "Terms and conditions apply, please click here.... to read the Terms and Conditions that apply to this special offer".

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:30 pm 

Hi Bob

By the way any ideas about rebates on canon eos 40d???? or will there be any further rebates on these cameras in future as i would like to buy one for myself and i have lot of my friends in US and i'll ask them to buy one for me if there will be any rebates further down.

Please reply me at your convenience..

Cheeers
Mano

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:44 pm 
Mano,

I've replied to your previous post in this thread.

Mark

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:27 pm 
Bob Andersson wrote:

Register your EOS 5D Now to Receive Automatic Notification of Firmware and Software Updates via Email!

As a special service to our valued EOS 5D customers, if you register between now and August 31, 2008 you will be entitled to the following complimentary benefits*:
    • $100.00 Voucher for Repair Service
    • 3 Day Turnaround Time for Repairs, and a 20% Discount on Service and Parts

What a strange signal they are sending out here. Do they expect these cameras to fail and be in need of repair?