Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:37 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:35 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:08 pm
Posts: 7923
Location: Germany
In Germany it's til end of July for A200/300/350/700 up to 200€ cashback.

EDIT: I've split these posts out of the original thread. Here is the link to the Sony web-site. Bob Andersson.

_________________
Thomas (beware: Nikon-fanboy and moderator!) My Lens Reviews, My Pictures, My Photography Blog
D800+assorted lenses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm 
Thomas wrote:
In Germany it's til end of July for A200/300/350/700 up to 200€ cashback.


Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?

thanks


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:30 pm
Posts: 6950
Location: The Netherlands, Ridderkerk
cyberfranz wrote:
Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?thanks


I think so yes. There's supposed to be a coupon in the box, on which you have to write your personal info like name and address. That, plus the original barcode and a copy of the receipt, you have to send to an address mentioned on the coupon. The only danger of ordering from the internet is that the internet store has no boxes with coupons yet. You can always ask for a digital version, I got mine from a local camera store in pdf-format and had to print it myself.

NB: It took about six weeks to recieve the cashback here in Holland, so be patient.

- Bjorn -

_________________
Street and documentary photographer | Google+ | Twitter

Leica M9-P (my article on Camera Labs) | Leica D-Lux 5 | 50mm Summilux


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm 
Bjorn van Sinttruije wrote:
cyberfranz wrote:
Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?thanks


I think so yes. There's supposed to be a coupon in the box, on which you have to write your personal info like name and address. That, plus the original barcode and a copy of the receipt, you have to send to an address mentioned on the coupon. The only danger of ordering from the internet is that the internet store has no boxes with coupons yet. You can always ask for a digital version, I got mine from a local camera store in pdf-format and had to print it myself.

NB: It took about six weeks to recieve the cashback here in Holland, so be patient.

- Bjorn -


Hi , thanks for your answer.
On the online shop where you bought your camera, was it indicated about this casback action? on the coupon on the sony site is written that only some shops take part to this offer, while an online shop I contacted told me that even if they don´t officially take part to it many customers succesfully sent the info to sony and got their cashback. But they can´t guarantee. mmm.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:02 pm 
I'm sure that there are some German online shopsthat provide such discounts I just hope to find a similar now.
Unfortunately I got too late informed about this great offer.

So my question now - where you successful?


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group