Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:35 am 

In Germany it's til end of July for A200/300/350/700 up to 200€ cashback.

EDIT: I've split these posts out of the original thread. Here is the link to the Sony web-site. Bob Andersson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:17 pm 
Thomas wrote:
In Germany it's til end of July for A200/300/350/700 up to 200€ cashback.

Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:36 pm 

cyberfranz wrote:
Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?thanks

I think so yes. There's supposed to be a coupon in the box, on which you have to write your personal info like name and address. That, plus the original barcode and a copy of the receipt, you have to send to an address mentioned on the coupon. The only danger of ordering from the internet is that the internet store has no boxes with coupons yet. You can always ask for a digital version, I got mine from a local camera store in pdf-format and had to print it myself.

NB: It took about six weeks to recieve the cashback here in Holland, so be patient.

- Bjorn -

Leica M9-P (my article on Camera Labs) | Leica D-Lux 5 | 50mm Summilux

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm 
Bjorn van Sinttruije wrote:
cyberfranz wrote:
Do you know if the promotion is valid also for camera bought online?thanks

I think so yes. There's supposed to be a coupon in the box, on which you have to write your personal info like name and address. That, plus the original barcode and a copy of the receipt, you have to send to an address mentioned on the coupon. The only danger of ordering from the internet is that the internet store has no boxes with coupons yet. You can always ask for a digital version, I got mine from a local camera store in pdf-format and had to print it myself.

NB: It took about six weeks to recieve the cashback here in Holland, so be patient.

- Bjorn -

Hi , thanks for your answer.
On the online shop where you bought your camera, was it indicated about this casback action? on the coupon on the sony site is written that only some shops take part to this offer, while an online shop I contacted told me that even if they don´t officially take part to it many customers succesfully sent the info to sony and got their cashback. But they can´t guarantee. mmm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:02 pm 
I'm sure that there are some German online shopsthat provide such discounts I just hope to find a similar now.
Unfortunately I got too late informed about this great offer.

So my question now - where you successful?