Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 am 
Topaz Labs announces a major upgrade of the Topaz Adjust Photoshop plug-in, which features new presets, a completely redesigned user interface, and upgraded image processing algorithms. With these improvements, Adjust4 offers a new way for photographers to improve their photographs quickly.

Topaz Adjust4 is a free upgrade for existing customers and retails for $49.99. However, during the promotion period 1st - 15th March you can use a coupon code "newadjust", this will give you a saving of $10 resulting in a purchase price it for $39.99. The same coupon code will also work to save 20% on the Topaz Bundle, or bundle upgrades.

It is compatible with Windows and Intel-based Macs. For more information you can visit the Topaz Adjust homepage at Here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:37 am 

Hi Mike,

Interesting. :?

I saw your post and thought "SPAM". Then I checked your previous posts and thought maybe I was wrong. Then I checked the link you provided and thought "SPAM".

I've removed the affiliate ID from the link you provided as my assumption is that the ID meant that you benefited financially every time someone followed that link.

The plug-in might be of interest to other members here so I've left your post in place but I'd like to draw your attention to our forum rules, in particular the section on advertising:
    The Cameralabs forum is for discussion, not advertising. If you own or work for a store, please do not register simply to post an advert for it. First-time posters who do this without further comment or contribution will be treated as spammers, removed and banned.

If you’ve experienced good service from a store, then feel free to tell other members about it. But please don’t turn it into an advert with price lists and full contact details. Like most commercial websites, Cameralabs is funded by advertising and is subsequently free for you to visit. Advertising a store on the forum is not fair on those companies which actually fund the site and puts our business at risk. So if a post crosses the line and is perceived as advertising, it will be edited or removed.
IMHO including an affiliate ID crossed the line. :evil:

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am 
Hello Bob
Sorry if my posting did not comply with Forum Rules, but thanks for allowing the posting to stand.