Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A night at Caracas
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:54 am 
Just taking photos near to were I live. This place its like a hero memorial. Any commnet is welcome!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alxgt/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 am 

Were you using a tripod or something you rested your camera on? Which kind of camera was it, if I may ask.

I wondered about one thing - aside that I like how this picture looks and this monument probably looks quite impressive by size when one is there - in the lower left corner ... is that a projection of letters from a beamer on the stone?

By the way, your Sony cell phone took some amazing concert photos as I saw in your flickr account. Respect to that cell phone.

regards,
HTG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:33 pm 
It was a Canon SX10 IS, and yes I had to use a tripod, It was dark and I needed to hold it still for more than 3 seconds.

It was not a beamer it was a projection from a really big lamp on the water. The stone were the heroes are placed is sorrounded by water and at the bottom of the stone there's an inscription, the water and the lamp reflect that inscription, that's what you see :D .

Thanks for the concert comments, those were just luck because I was like 2mts far from the singer and Im pretty tall as well :P .