Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:27 pm 
Hi There!

Anyway Thanks to anyone who help me out about trail light although my previous thread is a bit of out topic but anyway I don't mind about it. anyway here is my first attempt!!

Any C&C are always to be appreciated :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:50 pm 

To me, the first two don't really look interesting. They're lacking a something of interest. Maybe would have helped too if it was a darker time.

I kinda like the last two within the limits of your shooting position. But they look slightly blurry, motion blur? Would be better if its avoidable.

Tinies: Sony HX9V.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:01 am 
popo wrote:
I kinda like the last two within the limits of your shooting position. But they look slightly blurry, motion blur? Would be better if its avoidable.

I think it's a case of an unstable tripod/not using a remote release/mirror lock up.

The images lack impact, and that's down to the composition. Try getting closer to the action and capturing blurs right up front. I have an example here that uses a wide angle to create a convergence point in terms of composition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:31 pm 
Photoj wrote:
popo wrote:

I think it's a case of an unstable tripod/not using a remote release/mirror lock up.

The images lack impact, and that's down to the composition. Try getting closer to the action and capturing blurs right up front. I have an example here that uses a wide angle to create a convergence point in terms of composition.

Hi Popo & Photoj

Thanks for the valuable Comment, I know I don't perform well very it is just my first attempt . Yeah I do noticed there is a slight blur is because of the tripod leg are easily shaken due strong wind, by the night time it is very rainy & windy so I have take it from high building but I wasn't satisfied at all, If it is not Rainy & windy , My actual composition should be close enough to frame the road & the car. *Sigh* Wish was a good clear night , It was badly rain due the phenomena of La Nina Season. I don't have the remote shutter release yet & by that I was use timing release about 2 Sec.

@Photoj- Thanks for sharing the good example of light trail picture.

I will try again in some other night & Hope not will rain again!