Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: hoof supplement
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 pm 
Theres something to be said about nice country spots, I dont know what it is, but Im sure that its lots. Exclusive to the creators forum, unless of course it gets stolen and uploaded somewhere
action, NBD2 constitutes a site of fast cycle. This is due to its role in recog- nor T-type channel (mainly found in
Hi, I've just started out doing event photography, mainly just local stuff. I've landed my first big event; a dinner dance for 500 people inside an aircraft hangar. I'm planning to use my studio li
A deep stew pot or stockpot is ideal for making large batches of foods like Try Burt?s Beeswax and Royal Jelly Monday: Munch on 1 ounce of pumpkin

Last edited by kronie19 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:40 pm 

Before there was digital photography one would have said you should get a lens without visible distortion and for serious things TS/PC(tilt shift, perspective control). Nowadays any wideangle will do just fine since you can use various programs to correct distortions etc. That's my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm 

Hello kronie19, and welcome to the friendly Camera Labs forum!

Do you want to show the whole room or "just" details/sections?
For the whole room a extra wide-angle lens/zoom is a must :idea:
Any lighting problem can be solved with a tripod :)

Btw. I moved your post to the "Architecture and urban landscape photography" section as your Q is independent from the camera manufacturer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:55 pm 
"Any lighting problem can be solved with a tripod :)"

I would still need good lighting wouldn't I? Or will a slower shutter speed take care of that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 am 

The first and foremost problem with interior shots ids to have enough light. And a point source like a flash is not going to be a good/easy solution. Hence my reference to a tripod!