Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:23 pm 
So i have a fever, which sucks! Because i have an exam coming up next week, and this means that i dont feel like studying what so ever, feeling like this! So i m taking the day of today from everything, almost didnt go to the lecture today because i was feeling so bad! But as i good student i ended up going!

Some how i ended up with a apple in my hand during that lecture, and i just though it looked so fresh and so clean, i just had to snap it when i got home. Of course i sat down and did some photoshop work before! that you will see in another thread.

Here are the shots: and the set up

Used some of my writing books as "background" they are a bit of white, so i shot them under the lights i was going to use to get the perfect WB, then i just worked with the fluorescent desk light i have to get a nice shadow, you can see the position on the light because of the reflection of the sweet sweet apple

Here is how it looked from the start

Here is after i got my hands on it, i just love sour apples!

Exif: 50mm f/1.8

no photoshop what so ever (RAW to JPG only :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 pm 
Sorry to hear that you'r sick. I wish you a fast recovery and hope your exams go well!

And to the pictures
I really like the first apple. I like the lighting, although it would've been better without the harsh light reflected on the apple i think.

The second one shoudl even have been focused on the front, or you should've used a smaller aperture.
Btw. hope you had a great apple :!:

0eyvind ;)