Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:00 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 pm 
Allright, this is kind of a protest of some sort - i m that type of guy that wakes up in the morning some what early to do the following things; read the news papper, watch the news and eat my very same breakfast!

So, all i been hearing for the past week is about the financial crisis, and its kind of getting on my nerves that the media is messing with the economy indirectly. What i mean by this is that they are blowing up the story and causing loads of problems withing the financial system. The other day i heard on the news that this private adviser said "I m going to cash out all the money i have on my bank because i don't want to loose it" - and he is supposed to know what about economy? Such behavior is just going to lead to worse, there wont be any no cash on the market and that is just a economical disaster!

Sure were are currently in a through when it comes to the business cycle, but the current resources and the amount of money that are involved in Banks, governments wont allow the big one to go bankrupt (kind of a hypocritical statement - because i don't believe in government intervention when it comes to economy, i think they should just stay out and make the best survive, sounds a bit harsh but thats just how i see things)

Not only is the paper getting "thicker" and thicker everyday, its just piling up, and while where is all this paper coming form? I m sure as hell that its not all recycled paper - so now that were doing crisis its ok to play with the environment even more?

This is just me expressing my opinion on how the media messes with "the aware" people in society, that sadly believe everything that comes out of their square box!

Sure the economy is the base for our current "stage" if you will, but what about what Darwin said in the past "the survival of the fittest"? (and that was back in 1864) - this might sounds quite harsh but there are clear scientific evidence of that it truly exists, and that is why certain creatures exist and i believe that the human kind wants to take a big rap around this theory and throw it in the trash and to take control - i don not know what to say. That was just on my mind while i was taking the photo and that theory or thoughts has always been sitting in the back of my head - maybe that is why i do what i do!?

Just wanted to share, thanks for those who put the time to read it, and if this could be a place for discussion i would love to participate if the discussion stays on a "non-personal" level so to speak, meaning no bashing each other.

Oh yeah the photograph is below: Taken out from the daily paper that i get when the Swedish stock market was down to the lowest it has ever been to - and its in Swedish and a side note of a "man shot in malmö last night"

As far as the photo goes, its no mind blower i am aware of that, its just works with the "rant" above

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm 

nice picture,

nice rant.

:)