Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Advice on lighting kit?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 pm 

Hi I am getting to the point where I need a small studio lighting kit for shooting portraits at home. Can anyone suggest a good , inexpensive option? I feel I need the continuous lighting though I may be wrong? Any suggestions most welcome. Regards Nick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm 

Hi there Spaceboy. Take a look at the Interfit range. I have the Stellar X series and that is absolutely brilliant value for money. They do continuous lighting kits although I think a strobe kit is better. You can always turn the modelling light on to see whilst you are not using the flash. The Stellar X 300W double Softbox kit is a great option for you to start with. If you can afford to go for the 600W version that would be better as it comes with a larger softbox. Although for a home studio either is great.

Oh that is so lame, every hot girl who can aim a camera thinks she’s a photographer -Stewie Griffin