Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:37 pm 

:( Since i discovered anti shake in Nikon, Sony i used to think it was the weight of the camera that helped keep it steady,My best results were consistently from an old Nikon F

I bought a used Olympus which is much lighter smaller and has great lenses but i could only get good results with flash or 250th sec plus

Since Digital ive had a panasonic LX2 then LX3 Nikon D5000 and Sony NEX3 only with this could i use my Nikon lenses and now i see my hands shake

Even with a 20mm f4 Nikon with MF asist which is 7x or 14x magnification i wondered how i ever got a clear image :shock: :shock: :?

I do use a tripod but even though its a good quality one its still very light.with a 300mm f4.5 M=Nikon which weighs a lot any wind causes shake even traffic nor that it notices with the 300mm as its not a good lens :roll:

What shutter speed is needed to hand hold an 80mm lense?And how do the new lenses stop or reduce shake?