Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:21 am 

@ambrose21
I suggest looking up in your manual how to change the saturation, as it is not really something you can spend a whole workshop on. Making the saturation higher gives more/deeper color making it lower you go towards black&white.

@dilbarmano
12) How to go for firmware updates and install them....
Go to Canon's website, look up the support page and load them on a memory card. Put this card in your camera and go to firmware update or such (look it up in your manual ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm 

T.T.T.Timelapse...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am 
I would like to see some nice quick & dirty efficient tips and tricks with CaptureNX2. I like the control points in captureNX2 but not sure if I use it at maximum effiency.

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:34 am 
hiii gordon ..

I would like to know how to do food photography ..

Plz teach us how to do a food photography ... ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:07 am 
I haven't waded through this thread so please accept my apologies for repeating a previous suggestion.

IMO the tutorials are missing basic building block techniques for those new to non point and shoot photography

Focusing

Composition

The way shutter, aperature and ISO all control the way light enters the camera in different ways but need to be used together. This may require one video covering all and their relationship then one for each giving some starting point settings for different photo types.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 am 
1. the other day it rained and i felt like taking pictures of lightning... but obviously it was somthing very difficult. I would really want to see a tutorial explaining how to capture lightning.

2. ive seen many pictures online having beautiful effects but couldnt get them on my camera. i believe some filters were used in them other than the polarizing filter. some suggested use of more than one filter or may be 3 filters. It would be very useful to have a workshop on filters and how to use different combinations of filters to get different effects.

3. Pictures taken raw and jpeg. which format best suits a particular situation as I get confused. should Raw be used in most situations, and what is the downside of using this format. would help if u gave us an insight into this as well.

4. Backlit Photography, I dont seem to get the desired result with my Camera, shooting into the sun makes it difficult to get the desired result often renders the image dark. i tried to over expose the image but it bacame too bright. then came the metering setting, got a bit confused as to which seeting would be better. Was taking shots of my friend during a para sailing activity but the sun in the back darkened the images which was disappointing. Id love to see something about this in detail.

5. Lastly, something on how to use different programs to enhance ones images and how do professionals get the desired result.

cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated ...

regards.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:05 pm 

Hi,
I would like to know how to use ISO settings on the DSLR

Regards,
AD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8