Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: April's theme
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:22 am 

zrmi wrote:
Hi guys..sorry for taking such a long time to decide the next month's theme..i just came back from my holiday..I've decided on the theme for next month..the theme is "transportation"..it is up to you interpret the theme..it can be a car, bus, ship, or even a horse..good luck!!

Nice theme! Shall we be kind to Roy (aka Defiance) and include trains as well. :P :twisted: :wink:

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject: Re: April's theme
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:31 pm 
Bob Andersson wrote:
zrmi wrote:
Hi guys..sorry for taking such a long time to decide the next month's theme..i just came back from my holiday..I've decided on the theme for next month..the theme is "transportation"..it is up to you interpret the theme..it can be a car, bus, ship, or even a horse..good luck!!

Nice theme! Shall we be kind to Roy (aka Defiance) and include trains as well. :P :twisted: :wink:

Bob.

:lol: :lol: Thanks Bob..... but you never know it might not be a train.... :wink: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:57 pm 

whooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!! Good one...I like it alot, and I know it will be something that most of us, even the lurkers can identify with...
Lets see if we can get 50 entries this month, wouldn't that be something?

You already know my mode of transport is my truck or my horse....

hmmmm...already the wheels are turning...oh, did I say that? I think I did...transportation, and turning wheels...oh, yay!

Roy has the corner on this one, tho...he and his cape and cardi, stealthy and sure, stopping trains in their tracks...Roy, if it is gonna be a train, I know you will make it spectacular!! Maybe we could all coerce you to go first?
What concerns me is now the SGT, and the DR. and Seattle Steve, and Zirmi, and DD_, and good ol Lah will be out and about, too. Could be a hard month to win...maybe I will go see if that sailboat is still out there...

Hurry up on the March Submissions you guys ol' pro's and lurkers, too...who are waiting for the right moment.....50 is our goal for the next go on assigment...so get snapin'

patti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:16 am 
Site Admin

Nice idea zrmi, and congrats on your winning image too - I really liked it.

I always like to pop up Mt Eden when I'm in Auckland - it's a nice spot and the cows are quite surreal... (some great places to eat around there too!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:15 am 
OY!
Good one!
Now I have to work out the idea I just had. What challenge to get it on film ... errrr ... digital chip .... (why am I suddenly feeling like an old foggy ...)

later
Owen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:43 am 

Gordon Laing wrote:
...I always like to pop up Mt Eden when I'm in Auckland - it's a nice spot and the cows are quite surreal... (some great places to eat around there too!)

Not steak, I hope. :shock: :lol:

Bob.

Astrophotography: TEC 140 'scope, FLI ML16803 camera, ASA DDM60 Pro mount.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Weeeell......!

Nah, I was more referring to a rather good fish and chip shop in Mt Eden village, plus loads of good delis and suppliers in the surrounding area...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14