Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:23 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Hello everyone!

If you find our reviews, tutorials and forum useful, please support us by shopping for anything at our partner shopping page.

Any purchase you make from our partner stores will help fund Camera Labs – even books, CDs, movies or music downloads!

We're constantly adding new partner stores, so if you haven't seen the page for a while, check it out! Along with established partners like Amazon and camera giants B&H and Adorama, we now have partnerships with eBay and the Adobe store across multiple countries, Crucial for memory upgrades and iTunes for music and video. We've also added Photobox for prints in the UK and Borrow Lenses for rentals in the US.

While most of our partner stores are in the US and UK, we're steadily adding more options around the world, for those in Canada, Australia, Germany and France. You'll also see eBay adverts appearing on more of our reviews for local regions including the Netherlands.

To support us, simply click the desired store logo on our partner shopping page and you’ll be directed to their web site as normal. The prices are exactly the same as if you’d visited the site directly, but by going via our links, they’ll pay us a small referral fee on the items you subsequently buy.

So whether you’re upgrading your camera, buying gifts, ordering prints, renting lenses, updating software or simply treating yourself to a new CD or DVD, shopping via these links will help keep us up and running!

For those who'd like to make a traditional donation, we also have a PayPal option at the top of our partner stores page.

Another great way to support us is to simply tell your friends, family and colleagues about the site - spread the word!

Many thanks,

Gordon Laing, Editor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am 

I just bought from pixmania.fr and grossbill.com. Both offer an affiliate programme. It used to be that I bought a lot of stuff from Amazon uk or france, though I find that often amazon is no longer the cheapest of the large trustworthy companies. Pixmania is european wide and quite large, grossbill.com is backed by Auchan, a very large french supermarket chain, so also pretty large.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, they're good ideas, especially pixmania. I'll look into it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:49 pm 
Site Admin

Bump!