Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:00 pm 
I've never seen a flash offset like that before. What are the other two lenses Marzy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:02 pm 
Ahh well I may as well tell you all over them.

The one connected to the camera is a Sun zoom 70 ~ 210mm f4

One on the right is cannon FL 50mm f 1.8

One on the left is a Sun Wide 24mm f 2.8

Yeah to bad the flash doesn't work any more. As for the camera im not too sure if it still works, hasn't been used in awhile I took some photos last year with it the film is till on my desk. It would be good if someone invented a way to make digital film or something. This is a nice camera, only battery in it is for the exposure meter which works but dumb me I left it on and the battery is dead. I think I will have to get the film developed and I may consider using it again. It's just such a pain to get it developed, when I get it done ill post some pictures from it. See how I go might do it tomorrow.

Edit: I just noticed on my two sun lens that you can take the umm forgot the name but the part that connects to the camera the bracket thing do you think I could buy one for a digital Canon? I guess I could aye.