Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:37 pm 
I already have the perfect camera setup, I have the wife, I have the house, the kids.... in short I have everything originally wanted in life.

Having a 1000 pounds or appr. 1500€ to spare I would buy Foie Grass, a classic Chateau neuf du Pape and Glenmorangie ... along with some home baked raisin bread and farm butter, shut myself up in the house for a number of days and listen to Solti's ring (wagner) watch the complete Pink Panther Cycle (peter sellers) and read brideshead revisited for the 7th time. This would do me fine ..... and would be enjoyable ....

As for Foie Grass ..... I know it's quite disputable to eat this stuff, but what are they going to tell me next; stop wearing baby seal fur collars!?

(not funny I know, but animal activists should get their act straight, look at shape the world is in, and their worried about a trivial thing as goose liver! ....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:28 pm 
I'd invest 1000 pounds even tho I am on the $ currency, into apple stock! =P even tho it is down right now =[