Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: the shot
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:37 am 
has anyone watched the shot before on vh1? ive been watching it lately and i really like it. some of the photo asignments they have are really cool like this one where they had to go to a breakdancing event type thing and take pictures of the people there and another where they had a food fight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:43 am 
it is ok. I love watching it but it feels to much like a teen reality show that is ruining the art(ironic since I am a teen).I hate reality shows though, this one isn't to bad.

I just wished they would tell the last name of the photographers because in the 1st episode I saw a picture from Dean that was amazing but I can't research him since I don't know his last name.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:40 pm 

Ah, VH1 in the UK doesn't have this...damn it.

Any links to it online (i'll have a look myself but someone might already have one) through a flash video player or other means.

I'll also have a look in my Sky+ Planner to see if its on. Sky really need a "Search" function for the planner when looking for a program, along with a faster box, they are as slow as a point and shoot camera lol!

Cactus V2s Wireless Trigger - 5 x Cactus V2s Wireless Reciever

MY FLICKR!