No, this isn't an attempt at cider making.
"the INQUIRER" has just published this article
, complete with gruesome pictures, of the remains of a three to four year old Powerbook after it "exploded" shooting flames six feet into the air.
The battery recall is old news but if your machine was subject to that recall but you did nothing about it then maybe now is the time to reconsider. And that applies equally well to non-Apple machines that were also flagged as potentially at risk...
I've replaced the word "MacBook" by "PowerBook". I'm not sure whether this was a typo on my part or whether the original article was changed. And that article still does refer to MacBooks in one sentence.