Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: help...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am 

ok so heres the situation, any and all tips, tricks, or known fixes will be greatly appreciated.

I recently bought a MSI Wind netbook. and while partitioning the HDD I accidentally moved the entire "My Computer" and files to the wrong side of the partition, (including boot info, oh noes). I then since i didn't have a disk drive went and bought an external one, then all was fine and dandy, and was on my way to just reinstalling windows xp with my recovery disk, OH NO! didn't plug in my power adapter and it died halfway through the formatting process. Then i plugged it in and it seemed to start up fine, windows recovery interface initialized, it asked me how and if i wanted my HDD reformatted to recover(it started from the beginning again), including if i wanted partitions or not, but weither i ask for no partitions or 4 it tells me the same message and sends me back to square one, "No valid system partitions were found. Setup is unable to continue"

the only thing i can think of what to do is remove the hdd altogether, buy an enclosure, and reformat it on my desktop, but that sucker is in there pretty good and I don't want to break the thing.

again guys, any help at all is appreciated.
:oops:

90mm f/2.8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:03 am 

huh...apparently, alls it took was me persistently trying the same thing over and over again for it to work....alls good now

90mm f/2.8