Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm 

Hi guys, I'm doing a gallery fundraiser in London and later in York in two weeks and have used it as a chance to build my website. I need it to sell pictures during and after the Gallery to help raise money for the fundraiser.

I have used Zenfolio as It was quick to build and gives me a reliable way to sell my pictures. and As I have had limited time to work on it.

I hope to use the website after the Gallery to promote my photography, mainly my live gig work, as its something I love doing. Not all my pictures are on their yet, but they should be going on their shortly.

Anyway any comments and feedback(no matter how honest) are most welcome.
The galley is mainly going to be focused on my pictures from my trip to Kenya in July. These will go on the website when the gallery starts on the 19th of November.

http://www.malachitimothyphotography.co.uk/

Thanks

My Music Photography Website

www.malachitimothyphotography.co.uk

Nikon D700 - Vertical Grip. 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm f2.8vr2, 50mm f1.8d and a nice bag to put it all in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 pm 

Pictures are good, site's decent, but your watermarking is VERY, VERY obvious. Try a slightly transparent white :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm 

The photos really catch the eye,but the font & the watermark are very badly selected...that font doesn't belong in a photo gallery,ask any true web designer...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm 

Thanks for the comments guys. Your comments about the pictures really mean a lot.

Citruspers, I get what you mean about the watermark. Will change it to something less in your face.

Razvan, I never thought about the front, I just set it to anything lol :oops: What kind of front do you recommend, or one that web designers prefer to use? :D

Thanks

My Music Photography Website

www.malachitimothyphotography.co.uk

Nikon D700 - Vertical Grip. 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm f2.8vr2, 50mm f1.8d and a nice bag to put it all in.