Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:44 pm 

Can you help?

I wish to buy either a CANNON or Nikon DSLR and a WIDE ANGLE lens for shooting interiors and with a combined budget of €/$/€800?

If i went for a
* CANNON which camera would you match with which lens for a total purchase price of €800/$800

OR

If i went for a
* NIKON which camera would you match with which lens for a total purchase price of €800/$800

AND LASTLY - As i am happy with a Nikon and a CANNON in equal measures which set-up from these would you recommend overall?

My research so far:
Rorschach from this site kindly pointed me in the direction of a 'Tokina 11 - 16 mm Lens' with either a 600D OR 5100 nikon. which is a great start :)

I then found this backed up by this article; http://www.kenrockwell.com/tokina/11-16mm.htm

-----------------------------------

I have also read that the SIGMA 10 - 22 MM Lens is the BEST FOR INTERIORS AND PROPERTIES - What are your thoughts?

----

My question is simple for a budget of around €/$/£800.00 -ish.. set-up used for shooting interiors and properties for real estate/properties which camera and wide angle lens would you go for to stay roughly within this budget?

Many Thanks