Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 am 

Hi all,
I have been having a real headache trying to find the best camera for my needs. Basically it is seemingly simple - I need a camera which will fit in my pocket. I don't mind if it has a fixed lense or changeable lenses as long as it wil go in a normal pocket and has some sort of zoom facility (we're not talking poaching pockets mind - just normal jacket pocket say !) When I say best, what I mean is the best quality pictures. So many review sites cite, appearance, ease of use or where the thumb wheels are as part of the overall ratings - I can get over all that, I just at the end of the day, want the best quality pictures.

Please let me know what you think,

Ta very much.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:32 am 

Without more information (like what you plan to take pictures of, how much zoom you want, what your budget is, etc.) I'd say a Sony RX100.

Full disclosure: I own an RX100 - Mark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:22 pm 

Hi
I have a very small compact Sony WX 60, 16 MP, 25mm- 200mm zoom, Full HD video and I am satisfied with this camera.

Thanks
Alok