Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

which DSLR is best canon 600D or Nikon 3200..
Poll ended at Thu May 09, 2013 1:48 pm
1. 600D 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2. Nikon 3200 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 pm 

which DSLR is best canon 600D or Nikon 3200..

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:46 pm 

I genuinely don't feel anybody can give you a completely exhaustive, black and white answer without sounding like a fanboy or less than well-informed, especially when you've just asked that question without providing any background details.

Buying a DSLR isn't just about buying the camera, it's about investing in an ecosystem as you have to consider lenses and accessories as well.

Have you actually handled and used either camera? If not, you should seriously consider visiting a CE/photography store and try both out. With a lot of people, ergonomics had a huge influence over their purchasing decision (myself included). It's all well and good that someone can give you an objective view about Camera A having slightly better noise performance at high ISOs or Camera B having arguably better dynamic range but an apparent advantage of one camera won't mean much if you find it awkward to use. In this company, the differences are generally so marginal that your skill with composing a shot or a bit of using Photoshop for small corrections will probably outweigh the "on paper" advantages or disadvantages.

Not to say advice here is worthless but you are best off trying out both cameras and deciding which system works best for you.

CSCs: Panasonic DMC-GF3
Lenses: Panasonic Lumix G 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:44 pm 

Welcome to the forum! :)

As the previous reply indicated, there is no clear answer. Some of us prefer the ergonomics and controls of one brand more than the other. Some of us prefer the menu system of one brand more than the other. Some of us have lens preferences that are better-served by one manufacturer more than the other, as each brand has some lenses that are not duplicated by the other brand.

I shoot with both Canon and Nikon cameras, with little or no fan-boy bias, so my answer is based upon that perspective. One of my mentors is a Nikon shooter, the other a Canon shooter. There are things I like about each brand. Neither brand gives me everything I would like. I used to use only Canon cameras, and bought a Novoflex adapter to enable using Nikkor lenses on the Canons, but finally decided to add Nikon cameras.

A poll, with these choices, on a forum, is merely a popularity contest, and cannot answer which camera is best in your hands.

Canon 7D/5D/40D/1D2N; Nikon F6, D700, FM3A, & Coolpix A; Canon 40mm 2.8 STM, 135L, 50L, 35L, 50mm 1.8 I, 100mm 2.8L Macro, 10-22mm EF-S, 28-135 EF, 400mm 5.6L; Nikkor 50mm 1.2 AI-S, 50mm 1.4G, 50mm 1.8D, 16mm 2.8D Fisheye, 180mm 2.8D, 100-300mm 5.6 AI-S, 18mm 2.8D, Voigtlander 90mm f/3.5 SL II