Hi I need some help between these cameras:panasonic zs20 vs canon sx260 vs Canon S100 vs Sony HX20V vs panasonic zs15 ...... or a camera that is new out in japan or I don't know about. I will be in auto with the megapixels setting turned down most of the time doing point and shoot tourist photography. I went to Fry's and wasn't really impressed by anything regarding image noise when your zoomed in.
What would you recommend for a travel camera with these features:
1) As much zoom as possible
2) Biggest Sensor Possible
3) Smallest Size possible, easily pocketed on the go
4) Low noise in photos at higher zoom settings
5) As a tourist you need quick response time to snap a shot
6) Don't care about GPS or wifi
7) Good in low light
Anything out now or coming out soon?
What I have read so far in my research:
-canon S100 has lense issues and isn't the best for auto point and shoot even through it has a small form factor, not much zoom
-panasonic zs15 is better than the zs20 because of lower megapixels and better image quality, it can have some image noise at higher zoom
-canon sx260 good image quality on par with the zs15 and hx20v, not as fast with burst as the zs15 but faster than the hx20v, hiss made during movies, can be ok at low light
- sony hx20v vivid images, slower response than the sx260, has some cool features, can be good at low light, higher iso than the sx260
-casio ex-zr300 exilim 12.5x zoom any good?