Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Superzoom Camera
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:33 am 
I have seen through the best super-zoom camera and read the comparison, and I seen though the forum for a few latest models that haven't fully reviewed yet. However I still unable to decide :|, the more I read the more harder for me to pick lol. So rather than keep reading, I want to ask for opinions and recommendations. Actually I'm interested in Panasonic ZS 20 or ZS 15 (wondering which one better since quite lot of people interest in ZS15 rather than ZS20), and also the Sony Cybershot DSC-HX9v. That's what I have in mind, if you guys have something in mind let me know :)

I want to have a compact one as I like to travel. And I'm going to use it as day by day camera.
However I prefer camera which not to much automatic, so I prefer something that I can use manual also.

So I will be grateful if someone can recommend me something. I'm a user that change camera rarely, so I prefer a decent one that can stand for a few more years to go. Don't need to think about budget, since I been saving quite a lot for my camera. :) I'm not in rush or something, so if there's a new models that may be good to wait for a few months I will be I guess lol.

I'm sorry if my English is bad.