Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 am
Posts: 1
Location: India
I enjoy photographing natural images, such as, mountains we are hiking but not necessarily landscape shots specific some pictures are up close, we are also making this purchase because we want to be able to photograph both children during college years, graduation, inside and out. I would say 85% of our pictures are of people indoors for birthdays, weddings and so on, the remaining 15% are some landscape, some pictures of arches, creeks and rock formations. We want to spend a max of $140.00, actually a bit less if possible for buying That limits us considerably i am sure but that's what I have set aside. I dont required DSLR Camera. I required Digital Compact Point & Shoot Camera.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group