Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:07 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 am 
I am looking for a compact camera that would be a good all-rounder because in January i am going to be a first time dad :D.

I have been looking at the Kodak M580 or the Samsung WB500/600 and the Pentax Optio RZ10.

I would like the camera to be pretty easy to use, reliable, fast enough to take photos of baby/pets etc and also one with 720p HD video would be good as well.

The only non-super zoom camera i have been looking at is the Kodak M577 also known as the Touch which has a touchscreen but i can't find much out about it.

My budget is pretty low but i was hoping £100 or less but could go to £150

Thanks in Advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm 
Just about anything in your price range should work fine. However, I would be looking at either Canon, Sony, Panasonic or Olympus. I have not had good experiences with any Kodak digicams in terms of end-result IQ out of the camera.