Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:35 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Undecided first buyer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am 
Hello community,

So, I have this little problem, I would like to buy a entry level digital camera but I can't quite decide betwen cameras... These are the 3 items in question:
*Nikon Coolpix S570
*Sony Cybershot DSC-S3000 / w310
*Benq E1480

Thank you very much :) .

L.E.: Ok, so I've upped my budget with just a little bit, and I'd like to know what you guys think about these models that I've taken into consideration along the ones mentioned before:
*Nikon Coolpix L23
*Olympus FE-5030/Olympus FE-5035
*Canon PowerShot A1200
*Canon PowerShot A495
*Nikon CoolPix S3000S

P.S.: It feels great that I found you guys, It's a really excelent community from what I can tell, can't wait to practice what I learn from this forum.

L.E.2: I racked my brains in an out, and I finally came down to a decision, guys please lend a helping hand, I found kind of a bargain with a Canon IXUS 105IS (and I tend to buy it), on the other hand I can buy a brand new Canon A1200. So? what do you think?