Lol..that is a funny and tacky advertisement all at once, but they pulled it off.
Personally, I'd say no. For a number of reasons:
- already have a wired set-up
- I never post anything without reviewing it first
- 99$ is too expensive (for me) to save the 15 secs it takes to plug my card in my regular reader and start transfer
- I don't "sit, wait and watch" the progress bar on the transfer. My PC can multi task and I write posts like this while it happens
- I don't trust new technology not to make a mess of things
- What if someone in a public place has the same thing (cafe, airport, etc.) and I walk by, will my card upload to them?
- Does the card empty or does it simply copy the pics? Sometimes I want to keep them in my camera for portability - other times I want to move them from the card to my PC. I'm sure you can choose, but then you have to choose every time.
- Every time I take pictures, there are invariably a lot of them that plain stinks. Even if I wanted to upload, there are many I'd want to delete before. With this I have to delete them form the camera before getting close to my wireless.
Sorry, I don't mean to be a stick in the mud here..lol..I am inherently a techno-sceptic. Too much bad, bad tech out there has made me suspicious and paranoid