Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: CD/DVD Storage Box
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm 
Hi there,

I've been making some photo dvds to give to someone as a Christmas present.

I'd like to put them all into into one neat storage box and have pockets or dividers to separate them.

However, so far I haven't really found anything suitable and am just wondering whether anyone might have any suggestions.

Thank you very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm 
It's nice of you to put in the extra effort of a neat bit of packaging. Welcome to the also nice Camera Labs forum.

Any suggestion people might make would be useless though if it's only available on the other side of the world from where you live so it would help to know what your shopping options are.

Ben

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:37 pm 
Hi Ben. Thank you for your welcome.

Of course I should have mentioned it - I live in England - and although I wouldn't be against shipping something from the other side of the world, financially it probably wouldn't make much sense!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 pm 
There are many different DVD cases that hold multiple DVDs. Here's the 4 DVD type that has the size (thickness) of a regular single DVD box (14mm). You can print your own custom sleeve for such a box and also print labels for on the DVDs. Loads of software available to do that. You could then put that in a tin perhaps.

DX has some animal shaped cases here and here. Although they are on the other side of the world they offer worldwide free shipping. They sell the craziest stuff there. Some at unbelievably low prices given that the prices include shipping. Shipping may take a while though. That might be a problem.

Ben

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 pm 
Hi Ben,

A big thank you for your help. You've gone to so much trouble. I really appreciate it.

I like the tins but I think the soft animal cases may actually appeal to the person I have in mind!

Thanks so much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:02 pm 
Oh lookee... many more on eBay.

Turns out there is (of course) a separate category for DVD cases and sleeves there.

Ben