As the equipment grows, the bag grows (or you should make it at least). And as i have one that excactly fits my camera with the kit lens, i need a new, as i'll soon get a new lens.
I've cut it down to two bags - The (A) Lowepro SlingShot 200 AW
and the (B) Lowepro Fastpack 250
- Has to fit my camera and approx 3 lenses. (A&B)
- Has to fit the Sigma 70-200 2.8 on my body. (B, not sure about A)
- Has to have a little room for other stuff (blower, G'Pod, cables, chargers etc...) (A&B)
- Has to have quick acces to the camera. (A&B)
- Room for a notebook (B)
- All weather cover (A)
- Water bottle holder (B)
So my questions:
- What would you pick in my situation?
- What would you pick in your current situation?
- Do anyone know if a Camera with an attached Sigma 70-200 2.8 fits in the Slingshot?