Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:51 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: LowePro Bag Video demo's
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:12 pm 
I was browsing around on youtube and came accross a series of video's demoing some of the lowePro camera bags, Usefull for anyone after a new bag.

Lowepro SlingShot

Lowepro Flipside

Lowepro Primus AW

Lowepro Fastpack

I hope you find these video's usefull

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:08 am 

You read my mind. I'm about to buy a new bag and thesse vids are perfect. Thanks a lot :D

Canon EOS 400D + EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS + EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS + EF 50mm f/1.8
My Photos - My webpage (danish)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:20 pm 
Did anyone notice, in all 4 videos when they opened up the bags what cameras came out......... Canon :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:29 pm 
Its a shame these bags are butt ugly, if they had the style of crumpler bags these would be damn good bags.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 am 
perhaps... but the price is much more affordable for my shallow college student pockets... i got the fastpack 250 for 85 CAD. plenty of s;ace for lenses and a notebook slot...

hard to beat...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 pm 
thanks tobywuk! :)

at the moment im looking for a bag to carry my 40d and a few lenses + spare battery. im wondering if those bags are safe enough. especially the slingshot, primus and fastpack dont seem to be safe enough. of course they are very functional and provide "easy access", but i can imagine if you find yourself at some crowded place someone could unrecognized exploit the bags ability of providing "easy access"!

what do you guys think? any experiences?

marijo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 pm 
The slingshot would be just as safe as any bag i would have thought..

The safest bag I have seen i think was the lowrepro flipside. When you have the backpack on ur back the zip to get in to the bag is actually against your back on the inside of your bag. good for stopping pick pockets opening your bag on your back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 am 
i got the compu trekker and i love it. its quite spaceous! :)