Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:22 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm 
hey people,

ive posted another one simular to this but this is more for a new camera bag for my stuff which will be suitable for a switzerland winter and will need to fit all this, it also needs to be a bag that is easy to get to i would prefer a one that fits at the side

my camera (eos 400d)
18-58mm lens
55-250mm lens
2 or 3 batteries
3 or 4 2GB compact flash cards
small traveling cleaning kit
2 filters
mobile and ipod nano

i'am willing to spend upto £70 maybe a little more on the bag it does need to be winter, waterproof and must be hardwaring

the other post is here if you know any winter photography tips for me please =D

http://www.cameralabs.com/forum/viewtop ... 9911#19911

husky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:05 pm 
I have a rather small bag, but i find it workes great for me!

I can fit all my camera stuff into it. and i have 2 memory cards, the big ipod goes anywhere in it the SB600, the Nikond40x with the 18-55mm the battery charger along with my minatrue tripod and the spare battery!

its something along these lines: http://products.lowepro.com/product/Nov ... 72,20.htm# and i think the bag wasnt really expensive, but i cannot recall the price at the moment, iw ill have to find the receat for that, and i m very happy with it as i like to travel light

i have used this in the swedish winter....and had no problems so far, and i have used it in the austrian alps at the end of january month....