Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: NZ printers?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 am 
I know there's a few of you out there in NZ (Gordon? :))

Can anyone recommend any printers.. online or otherwise. I'm looking at printing a couple of photos and a photo book.

Churs!

Welly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:26 am 

You can pay the serious professional guys their serious professional fees, but I have found I get superb quality impeccably clean prints up to 12x18 from the Norman Ross department store in Lower Hutt. It may help that Robbie who runs their printing service, is a member of the local camera club and an enthusiast in his own right.

I should add that whereas some of the kiosk printers in the local mall charge up to NZ$0.49 per 6x4 print, Norman Ross (and their parent company, Harvey Norman, in the same building) typically charge NZ$0.14 or on a good day, $0.12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:07 am 
Site Admin

Hi Welly, I've used www.frogprints.co.nz for some online printing, but for photobooks I actually prefer to use a UK service called www.photobox.co.uk because their quality and options are better AND the international postage isn't much at all - indeed catch them at a time when they'e doing an offer and it can work out cheaper than using local services.

AND we have them as an affiliate store, so click through to them via the support us page and order away!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 am 
I find digitalmax superb and well priced which is now snapfish. You do a lovely photobook which I did for my Mum's 60th the other year.

Check them out.