Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Free online Photoshop
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:30 am 
It seems Adobe has just released a free online version of Photoshop. A very light flash version, that is. Check it out. Beware of the Terms of Use, though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:11 pm 
it's more of a flicker with some basic editing tools. Be good for when your travilling and just need to do some quick changes. They let you store 2 gig, i just signed up so I am going to give it ago. It's amazing what you can do with adobe flash when you know how to code with it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:22 pm 
They always got the wieredest terms of use, and most of the times the people dont even read them! i m going to give them read and see if i can actualy understand them...

did u read them luis, if so what do you think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 pm 

This is expecially annoying I would say:

Adobe does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, with respect to Your Content that you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant Adobe a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other Materials or works in any format or medium now known or later developed.

...but they don't claim ownership... how do they call this then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 pm 

Ah well, another piece of software hits the bin.

Zorro 8)

Various lenses, SB800 & Manfrotto 190 with 460MG head

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:10 pm 
I had a brief look at it, and I'm quite impressed but yeah, I don't fancy Adobe being able to do what they will with my images. That said, my flickr images are a free for all, but at least I can decide who can use my images and for what, as opposed to adobe forcing their right to use them on me. I think they might revert from that policy soon enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:22 pm 
Man i hate those types of terms of use, just like the terms of use of serveral other internet sites out there!