Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help editing an image?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 pm 
I have seen some crazy (and fast) work done in this forum. I have only been here a short while, but it is very obvious you folks know what in the heck you are doing. I have a very important photo that needs some TLC.

The problem is the flash went off and sort of ruined the picture. I would be willing to Paypal someone a few bucks to correct this for me. If interested drop me a message and I will send you the pic to see what you think.

After buying a new dSLR and learning about photography this will hopefully never happen again - haha. This was years ago, but it is a memorable photo for me. Thanks a bunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 pm 
It may be a good idea to post up a preview of the image here so people can tell you if anything can be done and how much would it would be.

I would offer to have a go but my editing skills are limited - I can just about move the sliders up and down in adobe lightroom but this has been working well for me so far :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:07 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm 
There it is. Hopefully, the good thing is the flash is not actually over any of the words in the sign. I tried some cloning in Aperture, but it is not looking too good ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 pm 
Thats a tricky one.
Do you by any chanse have another picture with just that sign?
Or is it available on google?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm 
Never thought of that! I found this by Googling:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 pm 
I didnt match the colors perfectly, but i hope you'll find this one to satisfy your needs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:23 pm 
Awesome work folks! I cannot believe how helpful people are around here. I hope I can be a member of CL for quite some time! Next week we are going on a well deserved vacation and it will be my first with my new dSLR (Canon XS). I am sure I will be back. THANKS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 pm 
No problem....
Please share your photographic experience when you come back

:)