Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 pm 

I'm in love with my Velbon Sherpa pro pod 7. I'll post a Review in a couple of days, and you can of course always contact me through msn or PM's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 pm 

He bought the Traveller Titanium? Did he win the lottery? My goodness, he's out of his mind!
A nice set of legs though... :)

- Bjorn -

Leica M9-P (my article on Camera Labs) | Leica D-Lux 5 | 50mm Summilux

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 am 
I was shooting some cycling today and i got talking to another photographer and he started telling me about his new tripod... i think it was an Induro CT014. and i've heard about Induro before but never really considered them but after the race was over he showed it to me and if felt just like a Gitzo tripod. it also had a very similar design all for a lot less cash. he said his was 330 for tripod + head. I looked it up later and i think it might be closer to 400 USD but that is still a great price considering how much Gitzo want for a similar model. (about 700 USD w/head) and the monopods are considerably cheaper.... 150ish compared to 300ish for the Gitzo. Does anyone own an Induro tripod or any experience with one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:20 am 
by the way Induro is the same company as Benro. Searching for reviews of the companies products yields poor results... not many credible sources have actually reviewed the benro or induros products but from what i gather from forums and articles across the web was that these companies produce inferior products when compared to Gitzo.

The review that really scared me away from them can be found here:

http://www.tomwebsterphoto.com/Essays/B ... nroks2.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:45 pm 
why does benro remind me of giottos?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6