First time doing planetary in... a very long time. I kinda gave up a year ago when I realised my SCT was out of collimation. Adjusting it with the standard screws wasn't fun, so I replaced them with Bob's Knobs. And there it sat, uncollimated until tonight. Well, it still isn't properly collimated, just a bit less so with a rough 5 minute fiddle.
Anyway, the Mars shot was taken with an old 8" Meade SCT, and the Jupiter was me playing with the Tal 125 RS to see how that compares. Both with a Bresser SA-barlow 3x and DMK21AU618. Preprocessing with PIPP as for some reason files from my Win8 laptop I'm using now aren't readable with AS!2 on my desktop unless I go through some intermediate format, but it had no trouble with the same files generated by my Win7 laptop. Stacking with AS!2.
I really need to get the SCT collimated properly some time... still, I'm quite excited at my first go at Mars.