Not the most original title I know, but that's how I felt at the time too.
Canon 450D all filters removed.
Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 OS at 300mm f/2.8.
Processing with flats in PixInsight+PSE.
It wasn't looking clear, so I didn't set up early. But it did clear up and looked too good to waste, and I was running by 10pm. My previous plan was to get some extra data on the Veil, but with a new CLS-CCD filter I had to try that out. It's more suited to broader spectrum subjects, so I revisited Andromeda and also took a quick shot at Pleiades. Neither have enough data so the noise floor is relatively high. Also the Andromeda set isn't great as I had uncorrected focus shift since I didn't pre-cool the lens enough before using it. I used the modified 450D with the new filter to gain more red sensitivity, however I suspect its noise floor is higher than the unmodified 600D (with old filter) I used previously on Andromeda. Also I think the two data sets might be too different to combine to see if I can get more information out of it. Everything was covered in dew and I packed up just after midnight.
There's lots that can be improved in the above, but as long as I don't look at Bob's previous attempts I might just get away with it
DMK41, Baader CaK filter. No flats, 2 frame mosaic.
And finally, one from earlier in the day. I had another go at the sun with CaK filter which I had limited success with previously. This time I tried using the SkyWatcher ST120 scope, and could improvise some ND5 solar film into the reduced aperture mask on the cap. This gave sharper output than I ever got before once I tilted it slightly to prevent internal reflections. I thought this was going too well, so I got the last scrap of solar film to make an almost full aperture mask... that was far lower contrast and I couldn't tell if the resolution was improved at all or not. I suspect there were too many internal reflections to manage without making a better filter holder that I used...