Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:32 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Skimboarding!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 am 
Image

thats skimboarding its pretty crazy! i was nervous when i took my camera in the river but i was carefull with it. what do you think?[/list]


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 446
Location: San Mateo, CA.
I love skimming :D Nice shot too, Is the water actually that brown though?

_________________
Nikon D300+MB-D10 | Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro | Sigma 10-20mm
18-200mm VR | 85mm f/1.8 | 50mm f/1.8 | SB-600 | Manfrotto 681B & 3232 Monopod--190XPROB & 488RC2 Tripod
flickr
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:09 am 
Yeah it can be pretty brown but wasn't bad today your probably just seeing the sand. do you skimboard in the ocean much?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 446
Location: San Mateo, CA.
Tomis wrote:
Yeah it can be pretty brown but wasn't bad today your probably just seeing the sand. do you skimboard in the ocean much?


Yep, I live on the California Coast... :D

_________________
Nikon D300+MB-D10 | Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro | Sigma 10-20mm
18-200mm VR | 85mm f/1.8 | 50mm f/1.8 | SB-600 | Manfrotto 681B & 3232 Monopod--190XPROB & 488RC2 Tripod
flickr
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:19 am 
dryan2 wrote:
Tomis wrote:
Yeah it can be pretty brown but wasn't bad today your probably just seeing the sand. do you skimboard in the ocean much?


Yep, I live on the California Coast... :D


Ahh thats like a dream for me i went to cali last winter and it was way cold in the ocean, i want to skim boad in it so bad! i hear you can ride for ever and its all smooth


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:21 am
Posts: 446
Location: San Mateo, CA.
Tomis wrote:
dryan2 wrote:
Tomis wrote:
Yeah it can be pretty brown but wasn't bad today your probably just seeing the sand. do you skimboard in the ocean much?


Yep, I live on the California Coast... :D


Ahh thats like a dream for me i went to cali last winter and it was way cold in the ocean, i want to skim boad in it so bad! i hear you can ride for ever and its all smooth


Up here in NOR CAL, like santa cruz, its really cold but down in like san diego its really warm

_________________
Nikon D300+MB-D10 | Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm f/2.8 Macro | Sigma 10-20mm
18-200mm VR | 85mm f/1.8 | 50mm f/1.8 | SB-600 | Manfrotto 681B & 3232 Monopod--190XPROB & 488RC2 Tripod
flickr
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group