Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:44 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:37 am 

Obviously I did not take these shots but I figured that you all didn't mind me posting them! So here you go!

And this one is my Personal favorite!!! I put it bigger because I like it so much!

50mm f1.8
quatary mono/tripod

Google+
Facebook
Flickr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 am 
You jump very high.And it is cool that you like football (soccer) it is my favorite sport and I used to play it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 pm 

royraiden wrote:
You jump very high.And it is cool that you like football (soccer) it is my favorite sport and I used to play it

Thank you! The only reason I jump high is because of hours and hours on the beach training for the National Jr. Olympics a few years back. I trained every week at least twice and sometimes 4 or 5 times. I'm glad you are a fellow soccer player! I'd love to see some pictures of you playing if you have them.

50mm f1.8
quatary mono/tripod

Google+
Facebook
Flickr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm 
I like the last picture Brutus! But the picture that you taken on Soccer game you need to creep closer to the player & the keeper, & on the last four I can see the players leg chop off by the frame so you'll need to move down a bit so can see the the whole players body.

Thats my 2Cents Opinion :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:12 pm 
MBrutus2009 wrote:
royraiden wrote:

Thank you! The only reason I jump high is because of hours and hours on the beach training for the National Jr. Olympics a few years back. I trained every week at least twice and sometimes 4 or 5 times. I'm glad you are a fellow soccer player! I'd love to see some pictures of you playing if you have them.

My days playing soccer are officially gone :( but I play with my friends every once in a while .I'll bring my camera one of those days.It is a shame I cant take a picture of myself playing :?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm 

MBrutus2009 wrote:

what the...?????? :lol: what were you doing? did you try to get on the goal?? :D

MBrutus2009 wrote:
And this one is my Personal favorite!!! I put it bigger because I like it so much!

your favourite is my favourite too! it's the best indeed! but I miss the ball :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 am 

Adi Zulhusni MarkII wrote:
I like the last picture Brutus! But the picture that you taken on Soccer game you need to creep closer to the player & the keeper, & on the last four I can see the players leg chop off by the frame so you'll need to move down a bit so can see the the whole players body.

Thats my 2Cents Opinion :roll:

Well when I looked at these I noticed the same things... But I did not take the photos I actually was the player Haha.

50mm f1.8
quatary mono/tripod

Google+
Facebook
Flickr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm 
I though you take the photo :shock: . anyway having fun playing soccer lately? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:47 pm 

Adi Zulhusni MarkII wrote:
I though you take the photo :shock: . anyway having fun playing soccer lately? :wink:

Well, I have not played in a while because the pictures above was my last game of the season. So my focus is more on volleyball.

50mm f1.8
quatary mono/tripod

Google+
Facebook
Flickr