Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tour Down Under
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 pm 
Unfortunately I was at work at the time, and just rushed out when i heard sirens, so the photos didn't really have much thought in them. I just pointed and snapped... here they are anyway

LEADING THE PACK!!!

The Man everyone was there to see... Lance Armstrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm 
Great Shot Jake! Wow you're very lucky this time though you were work but is a luck to get those opportunity until you snapped Lance Armstrong! :shock: Keep up the good work! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:19 pm 

Hi there Jake, thanks for showing your tour photos. `Congrats ` on being able to photograph Lance.I am a cycling fan, especially of the `Tour de France`, and Lance Armstrong being my hero, (7 times winner). He has come out of retirement to do the tour this year, and you are so lucky to have to have caught him in action `down under`, i would have been absolutely thrilled to have been able to get a photo of him.Also the pelaton, a mass of colour, but one blink of the eye and they are gone.The tour started in London a few years ago, i waited hours and hours then whoosh they passed at 35 miles an hour just a stream of colour hahaha.Just sorry Lance wasnt in it then. Anyway, sorry for this lengthy post Jake, but well done, i like them. sue :)

sigma 18-200 os lens

All my photos are clickable
my flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27828538@N03/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:41 pm 
Yeah. Lances photo is out of focus, and nothing special, but i only saw him coming about 1 second before he was there. I though i would post it up anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 pm 
Someday, you can tell your grandchildren that you "shot" Lance Armstrong... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm 
Great! Thanks for posting :)