Free Shipping on ALL Products
camera reviewsbest cameraslens reviewsphotography tipscamera forumvideo toursphotography bookssupport me
It is currently Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 am 
I couldn't think of a better name (lol)
Image
Shuttespeed: 1/5000
Aperture: f/4.0
ISO: 640
(Used 580EXII)

So what do you guys think? C&C are welcome :)


Last edited by AndreasNorway on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:40 am 
great shot!

that twig in the way bugs me, but of course it couldn't be helped since it's a quick paced shot.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:44 am 
Yes that kinda bummed me out, but do you think that it is possible to remove the twig completely or partially in post processing without it being too noticable?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 am 
you want me to give it a try?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 am 
That would be great! Would you like me to send you the original? (Or at least the large version after I messed wth colors and contrast)..


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 am 
Good action shot! I like how the foreground is dark and there's sunlight in the back. Adds an interesting feel to it.


PS: It's spelled as mountain bike, not mointinbike. :)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:58 am 
AndreasNorway wrote:
That would be great! Would you like me to send you the original? (Or at least the large version after I messed wth colors and contrast)..


no, i'll see what i can do about this version. should be easier since its smaller


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 am 
Burun wrote:
Good action shot! I like how the foreground is dark and there's sunlight in the back. Adds an interesting feel to it.


PS: It's spelled as mountain bike, not mointinbike. :)

Thanks, lol I know how it's spelled but I typed it too fast I guess lol. The background was really bight compares to the foreground (which obviously is in the shadow) so I used a fast shutterspeed to get the background exposed correctly and filled in the foreground with the flashgun.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 am 
Image

i just cloned over it.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 am 
Looks good, palakaboy!

AndreasNorway wrote:
Thanks, lol I know how it's spelled but I typed it too fast I guess lol. The background was really bight compares to the foreground (which obviously is in the shadow) so I used a fast shutterspeed to get the background exposed correctly and filled in the foreground with the flashgun.

I think it turned out pretty nice! Did you get any other good shots? :D


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:14 am 
Thanks a lot palakaboy! It looks great! I thibk that I should try to do that to the big verson myself :)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 am 
no problem. it seriously didnt take more than 5 minutes.

it took longer for cs4 to open xp


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 am 
Burun wrote:
Looks good, palakaboy!

AndreasNorway wrote:
Thanks, lol I know how it's spelled but I typed it too fast I guess lol. The background was really bight compares to the foreground (which obviously is in the shadow) so I used a fast shutterspeed to get the background exposed correctly and filled in the foreground with the flashgun.

I think it turned out pretty nice! Did you get any other good shots? :D

A few decent ones, but I haven't really gone through all of them thoroughly yet, so I might upload some later...


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 am 
AndreasNorway wrote:
Burun wrote:
I think it turned out pretty nice! Did you get any other good shots? :D
A few decent ones, but I haven't really gone through all of them thoroughly yet, so I might upload some later...

I'd love to see some more. Looks like it was fun!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm 
YAY!!! another DHer (or close enough) on the forums.

on question... was 1/5000 second necessary?, or is that a typo?


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

All words, images, videos and layout, copyright 2005-2012 Gordon Laing. May not be used without permission.
/ How we test / Best Cameras / Advertising / Camera reviews / Supporting Camera Labs

Webdesign by Alphabase IT
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group